Most small businesses need General Liability and Commercial Property Insurance at the very least. If you have employees, you'll probably need Workers' Compensation Insurance as well; most states require it. Commercial Auto is important if you or your employees drive for your business.
Commercial general liability insurance coverage protects you, your business and your employees from claims involving bodily injury or property damage, up to the limits of your policy. Policies shield you from the expense of out-of-court settlements, litigation and judgments awarded by courts
Do you own your building, lease your workspace, or work from home? We have the products to protect your business assets including:
- Business Personal Property
- Loss of Income
- Business Interruption
- Fences and Landscaping
- Outdoor Signs
Business Auto Insurance
If you or your employees drive for your business or you have fleet or commercial vehicles, OFI can meet all your insurance needs.
- From commercial vehicle to a fleet
- Liability and physical damage
- Non-owned and hired auto
- Cargo Liability
- Trucking and interchange
Business General Liability
How much coverage does your business need to protect assets in the event of a lawsuit for propery damage or bodily injury liability?
- Products & Completed Operations
- Personal Injury & Advertising Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Employee Benefit Liability
- Excess Umbrella Liability
Depending on the type of business, most employers are required by the State of Florida to have Workers Compensation.
- Protection for both your business and your employees who become injured or ill on the job.
- Covers medical expenses for injured employee
- Covers a portion of lost wages for injured employee
- Can provide funeral expenses in the event of employee death
- Provides rehabilitation services resulting from workplace injury or illness